5 products that I have fallen in love with this month
- Packing cubes => These are so convenient for separating items. My parents gifted me some a few Christmas’ ago and I never take a trip without one or two.
- Allbirds => These are by far the most comfortable shoe to travel in. They are made of wool and are super lightweight. I love that I don’t have to wear socks with them. I haven’t actually run in them but I typically wear these on the airplane and these end up being my walk around shoes when I don’t have flip flops on my feet.
- Lo & Sons Catalina Bag => This has become my go to bag for traveling. I can do anything from an overnight to 4 days (if packed efficiently).
- Snapchat => This is the best way to keep up with friends and fellow bloggers. I have added all my favorite travel people: The Blonde Abroad, Chief Adventurer, Expat Edna (she is covering behind the scenes at the Olympics), and xx. Their stories are fun and they keep it personal which is cool.
- Wetbag => In the summer months I always have a bikini in my suitcase. The wetbag is great because it keeps it separate from my clothes.